Term & Conditions
The terms and conditions mentioned below is a legal binding agreement, which will be used for the website www.swasthyakart.com and the products displayed on it. Please ensure that you read the entire agreement carefully in order to understand the terms and conditions of the website. An Order Form submission from your end will certify that you have understood the terms and conditions and have agreed to them.
No information on this website intends for medical advice or behaves as a substitute for a doctor. No information herein is intended to provide or substitute for professional advice or treatment. Please ensure that you use or follow the information/instruction provided here in consultation with Medical Expert. It is advised to consult a physician or doctor before you begin using any oral product purchased from the website. In case you find the product is causing any problems to your health you should promptly inform the provider. Please read all the instructions and ingredients on the product carefully and ensure that you follow them carefully. None of the products mentioned here are intended to cure, prevent, diagnose or treat any disease or illness.
1. GENERAL TERMS
Please Note –
1.1 www.swasthyakart.com does not come under any health insurance portability and accountability. None of the information present here is protected under any law. All further information is mentioned in the agreement herein forth.
1.2 Product Information Disclaimer:
All the information mentioned on the website is only intended for individuals residing in INDIA. The product is only available in India and has not been approved to be sold in other countries. The products listed on this website have been approved by government body.
1.3 Acceptance of Agreement/Eligibility:
If you’re using the website to make purchases, it is understood that you acknowledge the terms and conditions mentioned herein. This agreement is between the user “you” and the company. The company reserves the right to make changes to the terms mentioned in this agreement without any prior notification to the user. All updates will be available on the website. The website holds no responsibility whatsoever for your inability to use or access the website to the fullest. The products available on this website are to be used only by individuals above the age of EIGHTEEN (18) years (major) or those who can legally enter into an agreement with the company. The company holds the rights to pure discretion and also holds the rights to deny any order placed for any reason.
1.4 Orders and Billing:
You must agree to pay the sum of the ordered products from the website at the time and date due.
We will arrange for the products you purchase to be delivered to the delivery address you specify during the checkout process. We will use reasonable endeavours to deliver your products on or before the date for delivery is set out in the order confirmation or, if no date is set out in the confirmation, within (two weeks following the date of the order confirmation); however, we do not guarantee delivery by the date.
1.4.2 Right to Refuse:
1. Provider/swasthyakart at its sole discretion reserves the right to not to accept any customer order without assigning any reason thereof.
2. Any contract to provide any service by the provider is not complete until full money towards the service is received from the customer and accepted by the provider.
3. Without prejudice to the other remedies available to swasthyakart under this agreement or under applicable law, swasthyakart may limit the user’s activity, or end the user’s listing, warn other users of the user’s actions, immediately temporarily/indefinitely suspend or terminate the user’s registration, and/or refuse to provide the user with access to the Site if:
4. The user is in breach of this agreement, the terms of service and/or the documents it incorporates by reference;
5. swasthyakart is unable to verify or authenticate any information provided by the user; or
6. swasthyakart believes that the user’s actions may infringe on any third-party rights or breach any applicable law or otherwise result in any liability for the user, other users of swasthyakart.
7. swasthyakart may at any time in its sole discretion reinstate suspended users. Once the user has been indefinitely suspended the user shall not register or attempt to register with swasthyakart or use the Site in any manner whatsoever until such time that the user is reinstated by swasthyakart.
8. Notwithstanding the foregoing, if the user breaches this agreement, swasthyakart reserves the right to recover any amounts due and owing by the user to swasthyakart and/or the service provider and to take strict legal action as swasthyakart deems necessary.
1.5 Warranties and Representation:
You warrant and represent to us that;
a.) you are legally capable of entering into binding contracts;
b.) you have full authority, power and capacity to agree to these terms and conditions.
1.6 Responsibility of the User
a. swasthyakart is liable only for the transactions that are done by the User through swasthyakart
b. swasthyakart will not be liable for screening, censoring or otherwise controlling transactions, including whether the transaction is legal and valid as per the laws of the land of the User.
c. The User warrants that they will abide by all such additional procedures and guidelines, as modified from time to time, in connection with the use of the services. The User further warrants that they will comply with all applicable laws and regulations regarding use of the services with respect to the jurisdiction concerned for each transaction.
d. The User represent and confirm that the User is of legal age to enter into a binding contract and is not a person barred from availing the Services under the laws of India or other applicable law.
* Result May Vary:- our products result may vary depending on customer dietplan and weight.
Copyright © swasthyakart.com. All Right Reserved
WHY ARE WE BEST
YEARS OF STARTING